Namashkar lovely people. Hello, in other words.
Holidays have begun bitches. (I love you okay?) Oh yeah, I am officially a free bird. Have been on a major shopping spree/ mall hopping/ doing random things spree.
Yes, I went on a technology leave if you may call it for a day or two and have been keeping myself away from all the gadgets and gizmos for a week or so. But now I am back, truly missed all your lovely blogs and etc etc. Yours truly is completely free from the clutches of exams and is now bored because she doesn't know what to do in these holidays? You may ask what happened to the zillion plans I made? Too lazy to go get stuff to do those DIYs. Have to go around searching for a few materials. Leaving all those rants behind, moving on to today's post.
Neon is something I have always been a fan of. Maybe I don't always sport neon, but I try to incorporate some bright neon-y colours in my outfits to add the pops of colour that they truly deserve. So when Indian Fashion Bloggers was having an In-FB remix- NEON coming up, I decided to do some neon love outfit. Today's outfit of the day is dedicated to my love for neon. Now for the outfit pictures:
Basic Tee-Shirt- Zara
OrangePink shrug- Vintage
Coloured Scarf- People
Hoop earring- Ginger
Ripped Denims- don't remember
Orange clutch- Been a possession since I was a kid
Wedges- Ed Hardy
Many people aren't comfortable with Neon. They feel its too bright to carry off, or too attention grabbing. But Neon is perfect for summers and one can easily wear this season's hottest trend without any fear or worries.
How to Wear Neon?
1. Try using neon in light amounts at first. Go for a neon ring, or a earring at first and keep the rest of the outfit subtle.
2. If you are confident about carrying off neon, don't be afraid to experiment with dresses, jumpsuits, pants.
3. Sometimes, the perfect way to add colour to a boring outfit is bringing in a touch of neon. You can go in for Neon shoes. Heels or Flats. Available at Zara, Mango.
4. Choose lighter neon shades like yellow and orange instead of going for the brighter fluorescent ones at first.
5. Go bold and pair different clashing neon shades together if you like to experiment. But don't overdo it, and keep the accessories subtle or vice-versa.
6. Be stylish and be comfortable, nothing works more.
See you soon with lots lined up.
No more breaks now. I shall be dedicated and all.
Have you taken part in the first giveaway on my blog yet?
Have any queries, or random questions? Want to shoot me a mail? Or want to say something.