8. Cockroach: I cant stand them. They're so irritating, they move so fast, look so scary and are so weiiiird. In a bad way.
7. Flying ants: Who won't hate them? You cant even run away from they, they can damn fly and follow you around. So itchy and eeky. Baah. :P
6. Snakes: Okay, the thought of them can make me shiver. Theyr're so so so damn haunting, they gimme the jitters and cold shivers. Their long body sliding through. Aaaaack.
|Fear is only in the mind. But we humans, just can't get over it!|
4. Heights : I have a light fear of heights, but I wanna do skydiving some day. Contradicting? I wanna get over my fear. I dont want my heart to skip 5 beats every time I'm on the 16th floor.
3. Losing people: I have this strange fear of losing people close to me :( I don't know why. As in not death, just not having them in MY life any more. I have strange feelings at times. Scares me. I fear it.
2. Did I mention INSECTS? :p Any sort. :P Scorpions. Tailed. Tail-less. Colour. Colourless.
1. Lizard: I can't talk anymore. I might just puke. End. :)
Hahaha, hope you'll have taken up the challenge. (: And are going strong.