Saturday, March 28, 2009
Today i went and got my self a hulla hoop. Yay im hulla hooping....I suddenly get into some crazy thing like i want this and all so its like wierd that in my whole family no one is like that. Well im so pissed off that i havent done any damn thing! Im wasting time like HELL!!!
Hmm...Its 12, midnight. A time for sinister things. But i feel night is the best time of the day. Its like i become wide awake in the nite. It is like reflex. It automatically happens. Im kinda helpless....But i love the nites. I am planning to write my novel now. I am going to become the WORLD'S MOST FAMOUS AND LOVABLE AUTHOR! Im sure i will achieve it. Every budding child would wanna be like ME!!!! I WILL INSPIRE MANY KIDDOS AND ADULTS. I WILL!!! I will!!! Remember one day u will look at NDTV an see Princess Sonshu does it! She is the worlds most best and famous author.....I will do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well im still not sleepy so i guess i shall hum my self a lullaby and then go to sleep. My cousin bro is roaming around doing some engineering drawings...Pity him!!! I will not go anywhere near engineering EVER!!!
Load and Cartons of Love
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Well im going out now so i have to go and get ready. Check out the cool slide show down. Ha its so like me! I love it!
Some of the lines of the hand in Palmistry--1: Life line - 2: Head line - 3: Heart line - 4: Girdle of Venus - 5: Sun line - 6: Mercury line - 7: Fate line
- The heart line is the first of the major lines examined by a reader. It is found towards the top of the palm, under the fingers. In some traditions, the line is read as starting from the edge of the palm under the little finger and flowing across the palm towards the thumb; in others, it is seen as starting under the fingers and flowing toward the outside edge of the palm. Palmists interpret this line to represent matters of the heart, both physical and metaphorical, and believe it can indicate emotional stability, romantic perspectives, depression, and stoicism, in addition to various aspects of cardiac health.
- The next line identified by palmists is the head line. This line starts at the edge of the palm under the index finger and flows across the palm towards the outside edge. Often, the head line is joined with the life line (see below) at inception. Palmists generally interpret this line to represent the person's mind and the way it works, including learning style, communication style, intellectualism, and thirst for knowledge. It is also believed to indicate a preference for creative or analytical approaches to information
- Finally, readers look at perhaps the most controversial line on the hand, the life line. This line extends from the edge of the palm above the thumb and travels in an arc towards the wrist. This line is believed to represent the person's vitality and vigor, physical health and general well being. The life line is also believed to reflect major life changes, including cataclysmic events, physical injuries, and relocations. Contrary to popular belief, modern palmists generally do not believe that the length of a person's life line is tied to the length of a person's life.
Additional major lines or variations include:
- A simian crease, or fusing of the heart and head lines, has special significance in that both emotional as well as reasoning nature have to be studied from this line alone. The peculiar line is thought to be a combination of the head and heart lines on such hands that are separately marked on the rest of the hands.
According to Cheiro, this line is thought to endow a person with an intensity of purpose or single-mindedness, the nature of which is decided upon by exact position of this line on the hand and the direction of any branches shooting from it, which is normally the case. In hands where such a line exists without any branches as a singular mark, it indicates an extremely intense nature and special care is needed for such persons. The normal position for the line is starting below the index finger and ending where normally the heart line terminates at the edge of the hand below the little finger, indicating average interests for the person and the intense side of the nature is decided purely by the direction of any branches shooting from it. The upper half of the palm lying immediately below the fingers is considered to represent the higher or intellectual nature and the lower half of the palm to represent the materialistic side of the nature. If one of these halves is larger than the other as decided by the central placement of the head line or in this case the single transverse palmar crease it shows greater development of that aspect of the nature. Based on this general principle, if this line is placed below its abovementioned normal position it indicates an intensely intellectual nature; if it is placed above its normal position it indicates an intensely materialistic nature and interests. The direction in which any branches may be found shooting from this line have a significant impact on the nature of this line resulting in suitable modifications from the above defined results depending on the nature of the mounts on the hand. For instance, if a branch from this line shoots to the mount of Moon lying on the lower edge of the hand exactly opposite the thumb, it indicates an intensely vacillating nature and emotional temperament.
- The fate line runs from the bottom of the palm near the wrist, up through the center of the palm towards the middle finger. This line is believed to be tied to the person's life path, including school and career choices, successes and obstacles. Sometimes this line is thought to reflect circumstances beyond the individual's control, or alternately the person's choices and their consequences.
Other minor lines:
- Sun Line - parallel to the Fate Line, under the ring finger; believed to indicate fame or scandal
- Girdle of Venus - starts between the little and ring fingers, runs in a rough arc under the ring and middle fingers to end between the middle and pointer fingers; thought to relate to emotional intelligence and the ability to manipulate
- Union Lines - short horizontal lines found on the percussive edge of the palm between the Heart Line and the bottom of the little finger; believed to indicate close relationships, sometimes - but not always - romantic.
- Mercury Line - runs from the bottom of the palm near the wrist, up through the palm towards the little finger; purported to be an indicator of persistent health issues, business acumen, or skill in communication.
- Travel Lines - these are horizontal lines found on the percussive edge of the palm between the wrist and the heart line; each line is said to represent a trip taken by the subject - the longer the line, the more important the trip is to the subject.
- Other Markings - these include stars, crosses, triangles, squares, tridents, and rings under each of the fingers; their supposed impact and meaning varies by location on the palm and freedom from other interfering lines.
- "Apollo Line" - the Apollo line means to have a fortunate life; it travels from the Mount of the Moon at the wrist to beneath the Apollo finger.
It isnt her poor fault. Its her office people! I loathe them only today because she woke up and had to leave. My motto is not to hate anyone rite? Well then i cant even hate these people!!!!
Ok guys, i forgive u for waking my mom at 3 in the night! But dont wake her at 3 in the nite ever again!!!!
Well today im coming home and journaling so no blogging in the evening probably! It depends actually! Ok i have gotta go get ready for school or i am going to be late as usual! See ya guys...
Princess Sleepy Sonshu!!!!
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
It is the best! It brought us two friends together in touch after about 4-5 years! My friend Ankit found me on facebook and it brought us together again! I am so happy that i finally found one of my Muscat friends because i missed Muscat!
Well now getting to irritating experts! I consider myself an expert at irritating people. Today is Nilima's bday! Happy Bday again Nilima! Ya so we all told and screamed in the class that it was nilima's birthday bcoz she wasnt wearing colour dress so no one knew! We bugged her so much saying she is 15 years and so and then we called her a baby and began messing her hair. Oh it was so much fun!
Sometimes i cant reveal things on my blog. Like many stuff i write in my journal i dont really put it in here. But i do write some stuff.... Actually i wanna to tell u some new nicknames i kept. Ya
nilima's new nickname is KLUTZ15 because she is clumsy and 15years. Raji is also a Klutz, LOOSING HER HISTORY ROUGH DRAFT? Oh my god!!!! So clumsy
Well my bio test wasnt as bad as i anticipated it to be. It actually was ok!
So folks how do u like my new layout! I mean new blog....Ive revamped it. But this isnt it! More is coming up soon...so watch out! New gadgets are up!
Bye for now
Princess Sonshu reloaded!
Monday, March 23, 2009
Burst balloons, cut cakes and have a blast!!!!
U must be wondering why i am saying all this...Know?
Well ya the previous post was the 50th one! We completed half a century! Isnt it great? I mean it is. Party!!! Yay guys!!!!
I cant believe it that i finally completed 50.....gr8 job! So we have cheerleaders too to cheer us!!!
Well im working on the makeover. Its on and u will see changes soon!
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Since today is sunday and obviously tomorrow is the beginning of a new week i thought i should wish u guys a beautiful week.
I want to make people happy and bring a smile on people's face. I am so always involved with me that i hardly think of others. So today i thought over that and decided that i will make people smile. Daily atleast to begin with one person smile and will make sure no one frowns because of me!
If i make people smile, automatically my world will brighten! So my new aim is to make everyone smile for which i have to smile always. I cant be frowny and gloomy and expect people to smile.I am going to become more out going and interact and care about people around me! My worl will be made of other people and me!!! Not only me!
So here is wishing u a lovely week ahead. May it be filled with sunshine!
Loads and Loads of love
Your Princess Sonshu!
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Today my Muscat friend Ankit sent me a friend request on facebook. At first I couldnt recognize his face, but later I did!!! Im so happy I met a long lost friend finally.Well Ankit used to play lego with me.....he was extra good at it...and i still remember that.
1. Me (i know myself duh!)
I mean five is quite good and we are trying to make more people do it now! So soon thousands will follow.
Headlines of theday!!! Well guys u have gotta chk out what Miley has taken to...Photography!!!
Hahahaha! Chk out the link attached...There is a video there too...i just came across that so i thought ill put it here. http://www.disneysociety.com/2009/03/17/miley-cyrus-snaps-the-paps/
Guys i joined twitter....So dont forget to follow me there too....here tooo....
Friday, March 20, 2009
Don't i sound like I am going to begin one of those boring speeches? Yes, i do. Don't worry, be happy because i am not going to begin a lengthy speech which runs into about 4-5 pages. I am here to blog and not write speeches. I just began my post like that simply.
I don't know what has happened to me but i feel like having a slumber party. Well you know call all girlfriends and have a sleepover kinda thingy. But looking at that big pile of books, to be more appropriate, files lying on my table i don't really think it is possible at all.
Today at school only one thing kept ringing in my head.
And guess what? Well don't guess i will quote that person.
On Monday at 7am, the time i get up, i was so frolicsome, but now at the end of the week i am feeling so enervated and languorous. I mean look how my school has squeezed me as they squeeze a wet towel to get the water out. I am not physically panting or gasping or whatever but i bet you that mentally my brain must be drooping and sweating. I am so flat and lifeless. I only think of how pathetic my life is. And believe me, it is!
Teenage is an age which one never gets back and according to me it will be the best years of your life. But my teenage? I don't get to even inhale some oxygen. I am breathing only pressure, tests, projects and so on which are all toxic and will cause asphyxiation. I am hyperventilating every time. Like every minute and second of my life is related to school which isn't too good! I mean there is other stuff like me achieving my novel dream and all.
I wish i was a witch. I will turn the school authorities into frogs and disgusting animals. I'll use some spell after referring to the list of harry potter spells. Or otherwise since Deepti has declared me vampire, i shall bite them, but not drink their blood since it will taste bitter and also because im vegetarian. I will get Edward and Bella to help me accomplish this!
Well now since i was a wet towel at the beginning of the week, and all the teachers squeezed me out, i am going to wet my self again. Metaphor indicated. I will watch the twilight movie for a break and then begin again. I am so ludicrous and absurd.
Lunacy is spreading. Raji has transferred her lunatic behavior to me. I am becoming insane!!! Yay me!
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Today too i just fit in this into my tight schedule so cya guys on friday.
No blogging 4 three days.....Too much work. Its making me feel so short u know. This week has been the worst ever!!!
I have thought of a new plot for my novel but will have to type it up. So maybe friday or saturday bcoz i have to write my journal and plot too....so bibi
Monday, March 16, 2009
"Theres always gonna be another mountain
Im always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be an uphill battle
That sometimes Im gonna have to loose
Aint about how fast I get there
Aint about whats waitin on the other side
Its the climb "
Thats mileys song. Well one good news too. i found how to watch the twilight movie online. I am so eager to watch it that a facebook frnd told me how to watch it online. Now im waiting for the weekend coz till then im busy busy. Busy busy me!!!!
So nilima u are gonna win coz everyone in our class are LAZY PIGS excluding ayesha,raji n me!!! U too come under the LAZY category coz u dont have a blog!! BAH!!!!
PS: Jo is the girl in little women and im signing off as her bcoz i can relate a lot to her guys!!!! A lot!!! so from now on Jo is my sign off name but it depends on my mood. When i feel princess i sign off as princess otherwise Jo!!!
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Ok that was rude! Well today was seriously gloomy, i only did homework and coping stuff....Nothing else so how was my day supposed to be interesting. Cmon studying is interesting only to geeks and nerds which i am not. I do find studies interesting sometimes (oh my god i am a nerd/geek!!!) but still homework?? So not interesting!!!!
Well i have to leave now!!! Moms pissed off with the fact that im blogging always!!! So ive to do chores...cya!
Friday, March 13, 2009
And guess wat? i followed my own blog!!!! I mean its stupid and i like to do stupid stuff!!!!
Ok now we have 3 blogger freaks- Raji, Ayesha and Me!!!! Yay we rock!!! Nilima u should make a blog too baby!!! I wanna c urs!! So buck up and join us girl. Make a blog!
Yes!! Today is Friday the 13th....so here i go about it! I found a lovely article that u guys have to read..Its nice facts about this special day! Three this year- Feb 13th, March 13th and Nov 13th
The next Friday the 13th comes in March, followed by Nov. 13. Such a triple whammy comes around only every 11 years, said Thomas Fernsler, a math specialist at the University of Delaware who has studied the number 13 for more than 20 years.
Here are 13 more facts about the infamous day, courtesy of Fernsler and some of our own research:
1. The British Navy built a ship named Friday the 13th. On its maiden voyage, the vessel left dock on a Friday the 13th, and was never heard from again.
2. The ill-fated Apollo 13 launched at 13:13 CST on Apr. 11, 1970. The sum of the date's digits (4-11-70) is 13 (as in 4+1+1+7+0 = 13). And the explosion that crippled the spacecraft occurred on April 13 (not a Friday). The crew did make it back to Earth safely, however.
3. Many hospitals have no room 13, while some tall buildings skip the 13th floor.
4. Fear of Friday the 13th — one of the most popular myths in science — is called paraskavedekatriaphobia as well as friggatriskaidekaphobia. Triskaidekaphobia is fear of the number 13.
5. Quarterback Dan Marino wore No. 13 throughout his career with the Miami Dolphins. Despite being a superb quarterback (some call him one of the best ever), he got to the Super Bowl just once, in 1985, and was trounced 38-16 by the San Francisco 49ers and Joe Montana (who wore No. 16 and won all four Super Bowls he played in).
6. Butch Cassidy, notorious American train and bank robber, was born on Friday, April 13, 1866.
7. Fidel Castro was born on Friday, Aug. 13, 1926.
8. President Franklin D. Roosevelt would not travel on the 13th day of any month and would never host 13 guests at a meal. Napoleon and Herbert Hoover were also triskaidekaphobic, with an abnormal fear of the number 13.
9. Superstitious diners in Paris can hire a quatorzieme, or professional 14th guest.
10. Mark Twain once was the 13th guest at a dinner party. A friend warned him not to go. "It was bad luck," Twain later told the friend. "They only had food for 12."
11. Woodrow Wilson considered 13 his lucky number, though his experience didn't support such faith. He arrived in Normandy, France on Friday, Dec. 13, 1918, for peace talks, only to return with a treaty he couldn't get Congress to sign. (The ship's crew wanted to dock the next day due to superstitions, Fernsler said.) He toured the United States to rally support for the treaty, and while traveling, suffered a near-fatal stroke.
12. The number 13 suffers from its position after 12, according to numerologists who consider the latter to be a complete number — 12 months in a year, 12 signs of the zodiac, 12 gods of Olympus, 12 labors of Hercules, 12 tribes of Israel, 12 apostles of Jesus, 12 days of Christmas and 12 eggs in a dozen.
13. The seals on the back of a dollar bill include 13 steps on the pyramid, 13 stars above the eagle's head, 13 war arrows in the eagle's claw and 13 leaves on the olive branch. So far there's been no evidence tying these long-ago design decisions to the present economic situation.
Origins of Friday the 13th
Where's all this superstition come from? Nobody knows for sure. But it may date back to Biblical times (the 13th guest at the Last Supper betrayed Jesus). By the Middle Ages, both Friday and 13 were considered bearers of bad fortune.
Meanwhile the belief that numbers are connected to life and physical things — called numerology — has a long history.
"You can trace it all the way from the followers of Pythagoras, whose maxim to describe the universe was 'all is number,'" says Mario Livio, an astrophysicist and author of "The Equation That Couldn't Be Solved" (Simon & Schuster, 2005). Thinkers who studied under the famous Greek mathematician combined numbers in different ways to explain everything around them, Livio said.
In modern times, numerology has become a type of para-science, much like the meaningless predictions of astrology, scientists say.
"People are subconsciously drawn towards specific numbers because they know that they need the experiences, attributes or lessons, associated with them, that are contained within their potential," says professional numerologist Sonia Ducie. "Numerology can 'make sense' of an individual's life (health, career, relationships, situations and issues) by recognizing which number cycle they are in, and by giving them clarity."
Mathematicians dismiss numerology as having no scientific merit, however.
"I don't endorse this at all," Livio said, when asked to comment on the popularity of commercial numerology for a story prior to the date 06/06/06. Seemingly coincidental connections between numbers will always appear if you look hard enough, he said.
Source: Blogger application
So Happy Friday the 13th!!!! BEWARE!!!
Guys i went to school today after a total 10days. Yes can u believe it!!!! I was so happy to meet all my friends and interact with them Ok i do have a big burden on my back that im not visible any more but still it made me feel like a princess hen i was with my pals at school. i had a wonderful welcome with everyone going, "Welcome back" and stuff like that. A person even said that they missed me!!!! I mean whether they meant it or not, they atleast said it. I thought that i would walk into the class and no one would notice me! But the opposite happened.
Pals i finally realized that my posts are like based on a topic so i thought why not get stupid and widen my posts ie let them be based on various stuff not on a topic.....
Yesterday it rained but it didnt make a big difference to me as i was not allowed to go and play in the rain. I never am bcoz of my bad immunity.
Guys i had to inform u that Raji, my fellow blogger who also has a blog got a new pet name today! Yes, raji if u reading this...u should sign off as RAJMAHAL and not puckapple....Folks dont be astounded, in geo period mam said there is a range of hill called RAJMAHAL so automatically like a reflex i turned to look at raji and decided to chuck Rajma, Baji rao and other stuff but RAJMAHAL is the best!!!! yay!!!
Well i have gotta go and reduce that burden so that u guys can see me and i bcome visible!
P.S (princess sonshu)
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
This post is basically to show the randomness of thoughts in my mind. I am basically going to put every thought on my mind on this blog in this post. It will not be related i bet u!!!! And these thoughts are at this minute!
1. Eleanor Roosevelt quoted "Do one thing everyday that scares you". How wonderful that quote is. I mean i have fallen in love with that quote. I wish i could do one thing everyday that scares me. So i solemnly swear that from this minute i Princess Sonshu will do one thing that scares me everyday.
2.These are some of my favourite quotes which are currently buzzing in my head.
- It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness. - Eleanor Roosevelt
- No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.- Eleanor Roosevelt
- If you can dream it, you can do it.- Walt Disney
- We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Walt Disney
- Imagination is more important than knowledge. - Albert Einstein
- If A equals success, then the formula is _ A = _ X + _ Y + _ Z. _ X is work. _ Y is play. _ Z is keep your mouth shut - Albert Einstein (this is my motto)
4. I am thinking about the next track on MJHT and DMG.
5. I am thinking about a plot for my novel!
6. About the next chapters contents in my lovely novel!
7. Thoughts about how much i want to go to school....
8. Thoughts about how much i am lacking behind.... :(
9. Mind says, "Sonshu buck up, u r too slow for time!"
10. Obsession for nancy drew which is why i lack behind in coping notes.
11. Last but not the least How much i love my mother
Yup thats about the thoughts in my mind. I mean 11 things working on simultaneously.Pity my head but what to do. I am the one whose thinking.
Ok now here are some images which give u the shivers. At least they did to me when i saw them. These are wonderful pictures i found on the net and thought it was good enough to be shared.
This is an illusion and basic reflection or whatever but it Rox!!! Its wonderful!
Ok that was four pictures but i am too bugged up rite now to upload more of them so mabe another time.....Well it was amazing stuff!!!
Monday, March 9, 2009
Since i am princess now! Let me show u my Tiara and gown and other stuff which rock!!! I am attaching pics of my wonderful life as a princess on my blog! Princess life in sonshuland is entirely different. Its not only about speeches to public but also about leading a nice happy sweet life the way U (Meaning i) want to lead it! So want a sneek-peak into my world? Here u r!!!!
First of all my kingdom, my palace.....wanna c? here u go!!!
It is above the clouds. Yes, i live amidst the lovely clouded place above....The clouds u look at every night....That is my home. The castle in the clouds
Next my lovely princess tiara:
Wonderful isnt it? I love my tiara and i wear it at all times except at school!
Now coming to my gown and pajamas....Here are some of them! (Only 1 pajama can be shown sorry its private!!!)
Yup those were some of my gowns and my fav pajama.....
Now what else? My bedroom....and my bed...so last but not the least here is my cozy bedroom..only a part of it is here...
So guys that was a sneak peak into my world- sonshuland....Its only once that u get to see such a beautiful place.... So look at it as much as u can...Opportunities knock only once, u have to grab them..
I mean something is wrong with miley in 7 Things...Her behavior, god! In this she is aggressive
Miley rox!!! Dont ya think so...I mean she sings so awesome and all her songs can be related to except 7 things ofcourse. Jai Ho Miley!!!
Congo to me!!!! Yay i have finally completed 30 posts on My Blog!!! I cant believe i have written 30 senseless stuff here and people have even read them....Good!!!
Congratulations and celebrations...nanana i dont care what the further song says....
So those of u whom think i am crazy to be calling myself princess! I dont care.....I am a princess!!! yay a crazy princess...
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Yup from now on i will be signing off as Princess....I am the princess of a land called sonshuland. And a secret between us...I have a tiara which i am going to wear when i blog!!! I am blog princess, sonshu land princess
Princess of Sonshuland and blogs!!! (haha)
Ok i am becoming crazier and stupider day by day. First of all to all my girl/woman readers HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY!!!! To all the girls who will bcome women and to the women whom are women. hahaha Today is our day. Enjoy it to the fullest......
Guys raji told me to go see the definition of geek and nerd and dodo and all those words on wikipedia. I did it and guess what?hahaha it is so damn funny! I never knew that was how geek is defined. So instead of tellng u to go look up the word i will make things simpler. Here are the definitions of geek, nerd, etc..
Geek: The word geek is a term, noting individuals as "a peculiar or otherwise odd person, especially one who is perceived to be overly obsessed with one or more things including those of intellectuality, electronics, etc." Formerly, the term referred to a carnival performer often billed as a wild man whose act usually includes biting the head off a live chicken, bat, snake or bugs.
Geekism: A Geekism is any word, phrase, joke, or other part of language that is related to computers, or any computer terminology that is not understood by the general public, but is commonly known among geeks (implying that most geeks are computer literate). Many abbreviations and acronyms can be considered geekisms because the general public would not understand them.
Freak: In contemporary usage, the word "freak" is commonly used to refer to a person with something unusual about their appearance or behaviour. This usage dates from the so-called freak scene of the 1960s and 1970s. "Freak" in this sense may be used either as a pejorative, a term of admiration, or a self-description. It can also denote a strong obsession with a particular activity, e.g., "He's such a neat-freak" or "You're a singing freak".
Ok so those were definitions of words we use from day to day to address our friends/pals. So now do u know the definition? hahaha.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
I am so pissed and bored that i borrowed 5 books from my library. I cant believe i borrowed comics too. I mean....god its so not like me. I read comics when i was small. But now? But then archies i still love. Not to forget tinkle. So im going to get a big pile of books to read and u'll find me buried in those for the next 2 days. Thats it, it will take to read.
My novel is in process i finished 3 chapters already. Nilima keeps saying she wants to read it. But i guess she can read it after i finish writing the novel. hahaha....well i got to go n hear music now so cya folks later.
Monday, March 2, 2009
Nilima was asking me when i am posting the novel. I have decided not to put in in here. What if someone reads it and copies. I might publish it u know. So btr not put it in here. I do not know why i am becoming moron. Seriously. I haven't written my journal since long n i am not feeling like too. God save me. I am changing my template. I am bugged of this. I want something cute so i am going to go find one rite now.