Monday, December 28, 2009
A Great Ending, A New Beginning.....
Sunday Stealing: The Final Week of 2009 Meme
1. What did you do in 2009 that you'd never done before? Um i well i didnt do anything i havent done before! :)
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year? Um nope couldnt keep all of em!
3. How will you be spending New Year's Eve?
Um probably i shall be studying and well i will be celebrating my brothers bday! yeah his buhdaay on new years eve!
4. Did anyone close to you die?
No i am glad no one!
5. What countries did you visit?
Um no countries but yes states in india and places in india- Trichy in Tamil nadu (not sure bout the spelling!), Wayanad in Kerala, Tirupati in Andhra Pradesh
6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
Um...i didnt lack anything in 2009 i guess, it was one of the best years! evaa!!
7. What date from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Um lots of days were important but 22nd december will remain etched coz it was the last day of actual school with all friends and stuff! i will tell you why soon enough! And of course 7th september coz it was the time i won the poetry competition and actually felt like i was good in poetry! Also 9th February coz that was the day i wrote the first chapter of my book! yes!
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Um biggest achievement well uh probably was to uh...wait i gotta think.....well i have no big achievement this year except for helping lots of people with their problems! :) yeah i helped lots and lots of friends with problems and giving them advices! Oh yeah i also started my book!
9. What was your biggest failure? Nothing! Every failure is a stepping stone to my success!
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Um i fall ill every other day yeah delicate body here! injury like in INJURY well no i guess!
11. What was the best thing you bought? Best thing i bought would be my lovely CELL phone! My life my soul my mobile phone!
12. Where did most of your money go?
13. What song will always remind you of 2009? Yeh dosti hum nahi chodenge which will remind me of my school life last year with these friends..... and the song only time by Enya! Also ishq tera tadpaye which will remind me of my first time at Shiamak davar's class im sure theres a long way in his dance classes! i will be there often so that song will remind me of my first shiamak performance
14. What do you wish you'd done more of? did all i wanted this year!
15. What do you wish you'd done less of? um nothing!
16. What was your favourite TV program? Uh i guess that would be 90210 which i watched for a month and also friends!
17. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? Um nope no one!
18. What was the best book you read? A thousand splendid suns by Khaled Housseni (I didnt say twilight coz i read it last year!)
19. What was your greatest musical discovery? Well i started listening to a lot of bands this year like Metallica, Greenday, Iron Maiden, and i have become a total english music freako! So this year was a whole lotta musical discovery!
20. What was your favorite film of this year? Um New Moon! ( it was amazing!) Well i will also say Wake Up Sid and Harry Potter and the half blood six (but the book was a whole lot better than the movie!)
21. What did you do on your birthday? Uh on my birthday that was in the beginning of the year yeah on 16th January i studied and studied coz i had my 9th grade final exams on and on 17th of Jan i had PHYSICS ( i dislike it!) yeah so i ended up studying only!
22. What kept you sane? Well nothing did infact people around me made me insane well more than insane i have crossed insanity! muhahhaha
23. Who did you miss? I missed well no one i got back people like my child hood friend yeah i got him back!
24. Who was the best new person you met? Well i reunited with my childhood friend of about 10years after five years so i was so so so happy well thats not new for new people my two good friends at tutions- Trysha and Aishwarya
25. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009: Um lesson well theres lots one is Time never gives you back anything live in the moment and enjoy it. Enjoy the happy times, and also feel the sad ones, nothing ever comes back no matter how much you throw tantrums time wont budge!
Well that was amazing one of my favourite meme's it brought back all those memories through the year! Its been an amazing year! Well i wasnt here to wish you on christmas so well here's wishing you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS! yes and i will be here tomorrow too!
Leaving all of you with an amazing song one of my favourites of this year! Yeah!!! Taaadaaa!!
Merry Christmas!! :) <3 <3