I was net-hopping...and i kinda found some interesting hilarious stuffs! I came across this weird thing on Devian Art. And it was related to my biggest obsession it kinda immediately caught my eye. So here's to the person who compiled this thing..!!! we go here now....
10 ways to annoy Alice Cullen
10. Take her credit cards and shopping vouchers, hold them above your head and tell her to “jump for it”.
9. Tell her if she was just a few centimetres shorter she could legally be a midget.
8. Wear the trashiest possible clothing whenever you can.
7. Tie her up in a straight jacket. When she protests, tell her she needs to go back to the loony bin.
6. When you go into the sun with her, fall into a twitching heap on the ground and moan “I’m melting.”
5. Pelt her with cloves of garlic.
4. When she gets a vision, ask if her “spidey senses” are tingling.
3. Trip her up and ask if she saw it coming.
2. Ask her what you will be doing in five minutes every ten minutes.
And the Number One way to annoy Alice Cullen?
1. Email her dozens of application forms for the position of speaker on psychic hotlines.
And this one's about Edward my love!
10 ways to annoy Edward Cullen
10. Sing “Discovery Channel” by the Bloodhound Gang in your head whenever he is near.
9. Hotwire his Volvo and take it on a joyride.
8. Tell him the relationship he is having with Bella is practically pedophilia and he could be sent to jail for it.
7. Ask how Tanya is.
6. End every argument with “Bite me, Edward.”
5. Call him Romeo both behind his back and to his face.
4. Whenever he complains or argues, reply with “What are you gonna do Edward? Go to Italy?”
3. Tell him his hair isn’t bronze, it’s ginger, and he should stop denying himself – he’s a ranga.
2. Whenever he leaves a room or says goodbye, get down on your knees and beg him not to go, not again.
And the Number One way to annoy Edward Cullen?
1. Take his silver cell phone and change the ringtone to “Like a Virgin” by Madonna.
And the Edward stuff were actually sort of rude and made my brows lower angrily. Because probably i love him so much that ive filled my mobile phone with his wallpapers. Luckily i have my own mobile phone.
Now coming to Hows My Life??
Well exams are over, and our marks arent that good due to the rigid correction! And i cant believe that they wont let us change places. The girl who i sit next to as i call her "Chipko!" is really what i define as "Weirdo!" Totally. And my teach doesnt even change places.
Yes do you know whats ASSET? Well its :
Well we have Math, Science and English. And today we had english and i love Asset English exams. They giver interesting passages, you've got to read 'em! And i found this saying in one of the passages and it was a very sarcastic one so it caught my eye:
ASSET is a diagnostic test which actually helps students improve.
Unlike regular tests which try only to find out how much a child knows (or has memorized), ASSET measures how well a student has understood concepts and gives detailed feedback on the same, to help them improve.
Thus ASSET helps each student know whether she has actually understood a concept early on so that immediate action can be taken. Often students have conceptual gaps which increase as they progress and when they reach the higher classes, they develop a “phobia” for the subject.
It is useless to expect a person to keep his word about anything he says when he is in Love, Drunk or campaigning for elections..The campaigning for elections part was so funny, i almost burst out laughing but controlled before my teacher began wondering about my sanity.
Due to the bad marks, I wont be blogging everyday or that often from next week after our weekly tests start, Wednesday and Friday. But i will blog as much as i can and keep u something to read if you want! Well thats how random i can get! Coming to the post about "Girls Day Out" , im going to probably type some stuff out which i have begun so i will post it as soon as i finish!
As i told you before our school fest is on Friday so preparations are on. People running all around from north to south and i bet its going to be so much fun. As i told you im taking part in Whats the Good Word? Its a team game so Bella and Alice are going. That is Raji and Me respectively. (I'll explain that in a bit) And my teacher gave my name for Poetry writing as im the only one ready to "flaunt my skills" as Bella said.
Coming to the part of Bella and Alice. There is no bringing in of Edward being my brother. No i love him not like a brother! But anyways, there is no edward in this. Its about the character of us. Well Raji is a clutz and hates the cold and stuff so she becomes Bella and i am this chirpy-ish and jumpy sort of person who loves to dress myself and people too. So its basically thats why we call ourselves so! Alice lovesss....Bella, Bella lovesss Alice
Look at this thing i made! I find it cute and RANDOM!
Yes now coming to more randomness, How could i not with U!!! Friendship day??? Thats mean of me...And since its friendship week im wishing you now! Its never too late!
Here's to all my readers
To all my followers
To all the people who blog
To all the people who read
To all random people
To Ankit, Nilima, Raji, Deepti, Fatima, Ayesha, last but never the least - Momma!!!!!
To my diary To all my online friends.....
And to the world!
Happy Belated Friendship Day!!!!! Hope u guys rocked and had a blasttttt!!!
Now thanks for reading this totally Random post! And sorry if ive wasted your time by being so damn random!!!
Thanks and bye till next time!