Monday, August 31, 2009
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Well now coming to the guest posts, my friends are working on it, Rosh i think has saved half hers and she will post it soon. So thats about it, and the others i have no idea, maybe i'll just get people who want to do it to do it. Probably!
By the way i read a lot of books:
Confessions of a Shopaholic
Shopaholic Goes Abroad
Blood and Chocolate
A Thousand Splendid Suns
A couple of Nancy Drew's which were left unread by me in my library
And i loved all the books. Really. They were all different genres so it was all the more better. Thats about it all.
I will be a little bit more irregular coz if my head aches and i supposedly get specks (going to the optho today) then i'll have to reduce my time on the computer. Sadly.
Lets see. Oh bhagwan, bachao! LOL!
Sorry i didnt type that much nor did i attach a pic, just that im in a hurry, ive to download 10 songs, do this post and then go to the ophtho (thats a shorter name)
Wish me luck!!
Love ya guys!
Friday, August 21, 2009
Tag time...lets do the tag dance
Thursday, August 20, 2009
wrote, because i wanted to. Bella's middle name can be Danger for all the danger she has put herself in! This was a writers choice
Distant from it we all wish to stay
Away from the woods and all prey
Not like is a girl
Grave danger she puts herself in
Edward was one too,
Remains she the bravest of them all- Bella
Scroll down to read the acrostic on Ants in your Pants, my first humor one
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
The idea is, to list five items in each category and not necessarily in order of liking. You can always add or subtract categories according to your will. Then tag five people.
My five favorite words:
- Shucks- I dont know why but ive been using this word ever since
- Aaawww...- I love aawing, it makes me feel emo, and i am very very emotional
- Stinks- When people stink (pun again)
- LOL- Its an abbreviation but i say "LOL dude"
- Gosh- I guess this has no reason or probably coz i love to exclaim
- Zac Efron- He is so chweet...really lovely, and also he is so gentlemanly
- Robert Pattinson- Hot spells his middle name
- Joe Jonas- He is really cute!!!
- David Henrie- Really adorable darling, mwaah!
- Daniel Radcliffe- First crush probably
- Calvin - He is so brainy, indeed
- Hobbes- Adorable and cute
- Archie- Roadside Romeo, his flirt-iness is worth the watch.
- Mr Bean- However dumb he may be his stupidity makes me laugh out loud (Does he count lol!)
- Suppandi- Lol ive read him since i was a kid sucking my thumb
- Edward Cullen - Of course i love him, its obvious and i can type 1 whole post on how and why i love him
- Alice Cullen- Well she's me so i love her, lol
- Mia- I like her normal-ness, she isnt perfect and i can sort of relate to her at times not always
- Michael Moscovitz- I just love that name, he is so good to be a BF, and i liek that snowflake necklace
- Nancy Drew - She was my idol, for a while
- Any one who wants to do it
- Rush me
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Hello and hello! Happy Independence Day first thing! Hope you all are very important.! Ok this post is basically to inform you all about celebrations! Yes, its time again for the guest posts and celebration. Why? Well im nearing 200 posts and also im turning 1 in november. On november 30th . But sadly then i will not be able to come online because i will have my First Preperatory Exams. So it will be impossible.
So well i want to ask anyone who can to write a guest post for my blog. For the 200 posts completition we will all have a different blast! And also will celebrate My 1 year becoming 2-3 months earlier. See this isnt my fault. Its school ki fault. Unki problem bhaai!
Toh i have made a list of the people who i want to do guest posts for me, and if you want to add ur name in! Just tell me and you can do it! You dont even need to be a regular reader, just you should feel like doing!
People who i wish would do guest posts for me
Prats (if she can!)
Well i will edit this list as names come to me! As of now...you have been chosen to write on my blog! LOL!
Thanks once again if you can write. But i also give you full authority to say No! I understand!
Friday, August 14, 2009
And thats how a cherished memory ends....
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Sunday, August 9, 2009
What do you say my new name be tagging girl! Hahaha im going looking for tags coz i enjoy doing them and ive written so many poems....its time i do some other stuff.
So here is a tag i found on Vinu's blog!
Well if he betrays me i'll be sad! I'd cry for hours together...
Hmm..I'd move on...Well i wont..id probably wonder and ponder!
Well i tagged myself so im not answering this!
19. Who/what inspired you to start blogging?
Hmm.. My sweety friend Bella (Well i call her that and she calls me Alice)
20. Pass the tag to 6 people.
Aaah...anyone can do it!! Everybody who reads it is tagged!
Saturday, August 8, 2009
Wasnt i happy yesterday? Wasnt i? Was God not happy seeing me that way? Well whatever it is, now im sad, very very upset...Why? Well do you really ask? Im down with high fever, i feel like i am getting boiled ready to be eaten! Now isnt this bad!!! Well im going to not think about it and do an for AO...
What about the mind? Does the mind do what it wants or what? I remember a certain time when i had a craving for chocolates, a very bad craving. I was obsessed with them and continuously ate it. But soon i came to know that if i kept eating chocolates at the rate i did then id end up growing wider and wider. So i made up my mind to stop eating them for a while. I controlled my mind everytime and surprisingly now i dont like them, i dislike chocolates and have lost interest for them.
My heart and soul
In this control
Never gave up
Dived into the inner mind
Can be done
Only by you
Not anyone else's problem
Talking to your inner self
Remains the only way to
Overcome strong desires
Like craving for chocolates
Read the post scroll down, its an award!
HERE GO THE RULES ( I never break rules! ;-) )
1) Make a promise to yourself that you’d do a particular something you’ve always wanted to... It could be anything…
A reply to somebody’s mail, a phone call, a compliment, an apology, an expression of gratitude or maybe just make someone smile…
Whatever it is, just make sure that it contributes to the greater good…
2) Drop in your contribution or story in the comment section (if not too personal) or just say “I did”.
3) Kindly take the ‘I Did’ award once you’ve fulfilled your promise…Hope you find a place for it on your blog :-) (If not, at-least on your hard disk)
4) Pass it on to your dear ones OR put it up on your blog, if you’d like to make others accomplish something they’ve been longing to… But don’t forget to mention the conditions…
I pass on this award to Vinay, Nusrath, Tan, Kuyerjudd, Fatima, Arun, Ste and Rush
Go on and do it!
Friday, August 7, 2009
What does it feel like when you win something?? Good? Great? Awesome?? Well im sure each one is different! But when it comes to me im over joyed about it.
Today was my last school fest for me since its my last year in school! So can you believe God decided to award me a prize? I won SECOND PLACE in Poetry!!!
Princess Sonshu was awarded Second Place in the Words Worth poetry writing competition!!!!!!!
They totally said no to copying it and stuff. But luckily i remember the first stanza so here i go...
Our mother is so gentle
Yet she seems so strong
No matter what it is
She makes us feel we belong....
(this isnt the medal, i got a certificate and an award, a memento kinda...its brown and has the school name and the fest name and also second place written!)
Yes it was on mother...and there were 40 PARTICIPANTS and i came second....al my teachers were so happy and they even kissed me!
Well today is a lucky day i guess! But sadly Raji and I didnt win whats the good word!
Well gotta go do my winning dance! I won something!! Next time, in the college fest i will get 1st!
Until next time
An overly joyed princess!
Thursday, August 6, 2009
What if you both loved each other that the bond had to break, the closeness was too much that the result was teary..But what if you were meant for each other...eternally and always...??? Will the love be born again?
Remember the time you sat hand in hand
Especially the love that bloomed
In between you was so pure
Not how it ended though
Crying so bad
Amidst it all of it
Romance was missing
Now he's back in your life
Again but this seems so new and nice
Together you are always
In day and in nights...
Oh its so nice to see...
New born is the love again...
When a loved one dies and is being cremated we all feel upset....But we dont know that that loved one is always with us. They never leave us whatever it may be. If you love that person then the love will remain forever, the bond between you both never incinerates...
Crushing the body into ashes
Remains no more the person you loved
Eternally he has gone
Memories will remain
Always in your heart he will be
Talking to you in your mind
In your heart he has made a mark
One that will never incinerate
Not present in body but he is there through soul....
In schools recycling only stands for saving the environment and going green. The 3 R's ad stuff. But what if you recycled emotions?? What if?? Recreating love, emotion and passion for that one person, it seems good as new...and will remain...
Carelessly thrown away
Love for him again
In your dreams those emotions
Nest like a neophyte
Glued there forever!
Monday, August 3, 2009
I was net-hopping...and i kinda found some interesting hilarious stuffs! I came across this weird thing on Devian Art. And it was related to my biggest obsession it kinda immediately caught my eye. So here's to the person who compiled this thing..!!! we go here now....
10 ways to annoy Alice Cullen
10. Take her credit cards and shopping vouchers, hold them above your head and tell her to “jump for it”.
9. Tell her if she was just a few centimetres shorter she could legally be a midget.
8. Wear the trashiest possible clothing whenever you can.
7. Tie her up in a straight jacket. When she protests, tell her she needs to go back to the loony bin.
6. When you go into the sun with her, fall into a twitching heap on the ground and moan “I’m melting.”
5. Pelt her with cloves of garlic.
4. When she gets a vision, ask if her “spidey senses” are tingling.
3. Trip her up and ask if she saw it coming.
2. Ask her what you will be doing in five minutes every ten minutes.
And the Number One way to annoy Alice Cullen?
1. Email her dozens of application forms for the position of speaker on psychic hotlines.
And this one's about Edward my love!
10 ways to annoy Edward Cullen
10. Sing “Discovery Channel” by the Bloodhound Gang in your head whenever he is near.
9. Hotwire his Volvo and take it on a joyride.
8. Tell him the relationship he is having with Bella is practically pedophilia and he could be sent to jail for it.
7. Ask how Tanya is.
6. End every argument with “Bite me, Edward.”
5. Call him Romeo both behind his back and to his face.
4. Whenever he complains or argues, reply with “What are you gonna do Edward? Go to Italy?”
3. Tell him his hair isn’t bronze, it’s ginger, and he should stop denying himself – he’s a ranga.
2. Whenever he leaves a room or says goodbye, get down on your knees and beg him not to go, not again.
And the Number One way to annoy Edward Cullen?
1. Take his silver cell phone and change the ringtone to “Like a Virgin” by Madonna.
And the Edward stuff were actually sort of rude and made my brows lower angrily. Because probably i love him so much that ive filled my mobile phone with his wallpapers. Luckily i have my own mobile phone.
Now coming to Hows My Life??
Well exams are over, and our marks arent that good due to the rigid correction! And i cant believe that they wont let us change places. The girl who i sit next to as i call her "Chipko!" is really what i define as "Weirdo!" Totally. And my teach doesnt even change places.
Yes do you know whats ASSET? Well its :
Well we have Math, Science and English. And today we had english and i love Asset English exams. They giver interesting passages, you've got to read 'em! And i found this saying in one of the passages and it was a very sarcastic one so it caught my eye:
ASSET is a diagnostic test which actually helps students improve.
Unlike regular tests which try only to find out how much a child knows (or has memorized), ASSET measures how well a student has understood concepts and gives detailed feedback on the same, to help them improve.
Thus ASSET helps each student know whether she has actually understood a concept early on so that immediate action can be taken. Often students have conceptual gaps which increase as they progress and when they reach the higher classes, they develop a “phobia” for the subject.
It is useless to expect a person to keep his word about anything he says when he is in Love, Drunk or campaigning for elections..The campaigning for elections part was so funny, i almost burst out laughing but controlled before my teacher began wondering about my sanity.
Due to the bad marks, I wont be blogging everyday or that often from next week after our weekly tests start, Wednesday and Friday. But i will blog as much as i can and keep u something to read if you want! Well thats how random i can get! Coming to the post about "Girls Day Out" , im going to probably type some stuff out which i have begun so i will post it as soon as i finish!
As i told you before our school fest is on Friday so preparations are on. People running all around from north to south and i bet its going to be so much fun. As i told you im taking part in Whats the Good Word? Its a team game so Bella and Alice are going. That is Raji and Me respectively. (I'll explain that in a bit) And my teacher gave my name for Poetry writing as im the only one ready to "flaunt my skills" as Bella said.
Coming to the part of Bella and Alice. There is no bringing in of Edward being my brother. No i love him not like a brother! But anyways, there is no edward in this. Its about the character of us. Well Raji is a clutz and hates the cold and stuff so she becomes Bella and i am this chirpy-ish and jumpy sort of person who loves to dress myself and people too. So its basically thats why we call ourselves so! Alice lovesss....Bella, Bella lovesss Alice
Look at this thing i made! I find it cute and RANDOM!
Yes now coming to more randomness, How could i not with U!!! Friendship day??? Thats mean of me...And since its friendship week im wishing you now! Its never too late!
Here's to all my readers
To all my followers
To all the people who blog
To all the people who read
To all random people
To Ankit, Nilima, Raji, Deepti, Fatima, Ayesha, last but never the least - Momma!!!!!
To my diary To all my online friends.....
And to the world!
Happy Belated Friendship Day!!!!! Hope u guys rocked and had a blasttttt!!!
Now thanks for reading this totally Random post! And sorry if ive wasted your time by being so damn random!!!
Thanks and bye till next time!